Are you looking for an awesome martial arts and fitness center? Well, look no further because you just found it!
Maryland's Best School Of Karate is a central spot for all your fitness and personal development needs, while offering first class service. It’s a place where we honor martial arts long-held past traditions and embrace the present with modern techniques. It’s a place where you feel like part of a family, empowered and at home.
We are big into family, fitness and fun and are dedicated to providing the best programs in town. Our goal is to help you start your child off on the right foot at an early age. We teach important values that help to ensure their success in school and in life.
People choose to train with us because they see clear and convincing results in an environment that is fun, safe, and uplifting. Our instructors have trained countless students while watching both kids and adults excel, as they strive to reach their full potential and live a happy, fulfilling life.
Classes for both kids and adults are challenging, fun and exciting and teach effective self-defense techniques like powerful punches, amazing high kicks and stellar strikes. Your child will learn how to be CONFIDENT, strong and BULLY-PROOF.
Expect to get a tremendous workout, a great way to exercise your body and stimulate your mind or simply use martial arts and fitness kickboxing as a sport you enjoy.
Whether you’re 4 or 94, you’ll LOVE what our training does for your entire body, mind and spirit…
- Gain skyrocketing confidence and empowerment
- Develop killer concentration skills
- Get super fit, strong & flexible
- Gain discipline and respect for self & others
- Make new friends and have lots of fun
If you’re NEW to martial arts and maybe a little nervous about starting… no worries at all because you’ll get plenty of guidance and support. It doesn’t matter what age or fitness level you are, we will work with you wherever you’re at and help you progress slowly and steadily at YOUR pace. After all, slow and steady wins the race, right?
We can’t stress enough how exciting and rewarding martial arts is. And bonus, it’s a LOW COST ACTIVITY with life-changing benefits… that will help you and your whole family become closer, stronger, and more successful in life.
Have you checked out our CRAZY-LOW web special going on right now? Enjoy the instant savings… and instant happiness! Sign up now because classes fill up FAST!
Martial arts is not a quick and easy discipline to learn, but it is incredibly FUN, action-packed, and a great way to get fit and stay fit for life! You'll learn new things about yourself, challenge your body and mind and feel proud of your accomplishments.
We’d love for your family to join our family at Maryland's Best School Of Karate. We can't wait to unleash the giant within you and see how fast you grow with us. See you soon!
Kameren Dawson is known as one of the best young male martial artists and fighters in the world today. He currently holds the rank of 4th degree black belt and has won World Championship titles in sparring at events around the world, including the ISKA World Championship for Light Heavy Weight Sparring.
Kameren's biggest Martial Arts influence is Soke, Anthony “Mafia” Holloway.
Kameren’s Sport Karate Career Accomplishments
- Youngest person to ever win a NASKA men’s divisions at the age of 17, to ever be added to Team Paul Mitchell’s fighting team and to ever win a NBL National Overall in men’s’ sparring
- Inducted into the “Karate Kids Choice Awards” Hall of Fame
- Heavy weight 1st place at Pan American Internationals, at the Diamond Nations, AKA Grand Nationals, Grand Slam Nationals, at the ISKA U.s Open, at New England Open & Cancun Challenge
- 2 x Heavy weight 1st place Kumite Classics & Maryland Victory Cup Champion
- Heavy weight Overall Dixie Land Nationals, Overall Champion at the Las Vegas Open & Overall Winner of the Kumite Classics
Maryland’s Best School of Karate was Founded by Gerald Dawson in 1989.